Monday, July 2, 2012

Today is day 18 and the goal for today was to read chapter 7 and "believe you are going to find the road 'less traveled by' and that will make the difference for you as well".  This can be hard when you are discouraged.  I'm going to try and believe this.  

Chapter 7 was great and super encouraging as to the mechanics of finding the jobs that are the best for you in an effective process.  It also had good pointers on how to deal with job hunting discouragement. 

I'm going to be thinking about how I can find the road "road less traveled by" and I think part of that has to do with something I started last week.  I started learning Chinese.  That was the language I played when I was younger. I told my mom about it today and she was laughing remembering me playing "Chinese".  I never tried to learn it before now though. I super love it.  Maybe it has something to do with what I'm supposed to do with my life. 

That's all for now.  Sorry it's kind of short.  I hope you all are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment