Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hi guys!  I am going back to day 12 tonight and listing some of my dreams and passions.

I just love learning languages.  When I am the happiest is when I am trying to learn a new language or understand a person who wants to be understood.  I love saying to people what they have been trying to say all the time.  Translating, interpreting, and learning language are what I love to do.  I realized when I was cleaning my house just now that I use these skills on a daily basis.  For example, I translate what my boss says into the actions that I take. I interpret the rules into my actions.  I say things in different ways to promote understanding.  That's where ideas come in, where I try new things always to better understand, better communicate, to be understood. 

Maybe that is why I have a hard time or an easy time depending on how I look at it because I am always using my skills.  Maybe I just need to pray for a passion to stand out and for direction and ask that I can be thankful to God because He has shown me how I am using my skills.  I have been caught up in thinking that I need to be something unique, that there is only one of me and I better find the one thing that I can do, but that's not the whole truth I think.  God has gifted me uniquely and I should always be using the gifts I have for Him, no matter what I am doing.  I may be doing different things but these are the things I am passionate about, and I should always be doing them. I think I am also passionate about understanding, the place where two people meet and understand each other. 

Well that's all for tonight, I'm going to go get some sleep.  See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment