Monday, July 16, 2012

Hey guys!  Sorry it's been so long since I posted.  One of my friends got married and things got really busy and I let this slide, but I really want to finish with this project by August 1st.  I will try to do as much as I can between now and then. 

I've been reading in Chapter 8 today and it could not have come at a better time, because I have a new opportunity that requires the skills talked about in Chapter 8. I feel a little guilty for not keeping up with this project and I hope that I do not miss out on any opportunities because I have not continued with this project.  Sometimes I struggle with not doing the prep work beforehand.  I hope I can get better at doing the work beforehand so I can be well prepared for opportunities instead of missing them due to lack of preparation.  I think this is the biggest obstacle between me and the work of my dreams, as well as in other areas.  I have trouble finding the balance between you can't be prepared for everything, and the good kind of preparation that clearly defines what you are about. 

Well I think you can find the balance, and I hope to continue on with this project and finish it all the way. 

Does anyone else struggle with talking about their accomplishments?  Most of the time I don't feel like I can take credit for them because they were ideas, that were gifts, and then they worked out really well. 

P.S. I am super loving learning Chinese!!

No comments:

Post a Comment